EVANS LAW PLLC was founded by a former equity partner of a large international law firm.
The firm philosophy and purpose is to partner with clients to provide superior service at eminently reasonable and transparent rates.
During his over 35 years of practice, Kevin Evans has successfully represented clients in a wide array of sophisticated and complex commercial and white collar defense matters (click here for Kevin’s full bio), including:
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of an executive of a Fortune 100 company in an alleged multibillion accounting and financial reporting fraud case brought by the SEC;
- Secured a declination following an investigation in Kabul, Afghanistan on behalf of a contractor accused of alleged FCPA violations;
- Obtained summary judgment for a large utility in a multidistrict, multibillion dollar reverse qui tam action brought against over 300 companies in the oil and gas industry alleging underpayment of royalties for natural gas extracted from federal and Indian lands.
- Obtained a not guilty verdict for a large meat producer in a false statements case arising from an e coli outbreak and nationwide recall;
- Obtained a declination on behalf of the CFO of a former solar panel manufacturer in connection with a grand jury investigation into alleged fraud related to DOE loans associated with President Obama’s green energy initiative;
- Obtained dismissal of an indictment accusing a company supervisor of Clean Water Act violations following an oil spill;
- Successfully represented a large sports, entertainment, and media holding company in a variety of matters, including correction of exterior defects in a newly built stadium; and
- Successfully represented a large national sports organization in a number of matters, including in connection with the grand jury investigation related to the award of the 2002 Winter Games.